среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

free daily journal software




Yesterday was our two year anniversary Iapos;m so happy. Iapos;ve never been in a better relationship, and yesterday just made my longest relationship ever. Iapos;m so glad I decided to give dating another try, two years ago. Jenn is truly one of the best things thatapos;s ever happened to me. A couple days before, she made my favorite chicken casserole It was delicious I really couldnapos;t tell which I liked more: hers or my grandmothers I wrote a special love letter to her with a kiddie drawing on the front, and got her some flowers. She got me an awesome love letter in the image of a weighted companion cube I love it This weekend weapos;ll be picking out a scrapbook to add to for the rest of our lives. I feel so very blessed I was trying to make a special LJ pic for this occasion, but... I couldnapos;t find anything to set our rings on Hopefully I can edit it later. Happy Anniversary, My Darling
free daily journal software, free daily journal of commerce, free daily journal download, free daily journal, free daily jokes.



Комментариев нет: