пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bmg scooters fulham




Just finished the majority of my homework. Watching the Sarah Silverman program. As offensive as it is, I just canapos;t look away. It cracks me up- so ridiculous. Zach and I have been talking for long periods of time most nights, and it makes me happy Iapos;m glad I have him. Tomorrow I have school in the morning and then Iapos;m going to Zachapos;s later in the day.

Kris and I have been talking almost every day since he left for college. Itapos;s always nice to chat with him. He gives me advice and support in the kindest way because, of course, he is Kris and thatapos;s kind of what he does. Iapos;m so glad weapos;re still friends. I know so many people who canapos;t be close with their exes, or even on speaking terms. So itapos;s great that Kris and I are still homies.

Iapos;ve missed my baby this week. Zach and I are doing well, celebrated our 6 month recently. Crazy I loves him.
bmg scooters fulham, bmg seltec, bmg service.



Комментариев нет: