суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

deuce bigalow european gigolo movie




Iapos;m going along with Tiffer to one of his MA modules: literature and theology. The first one was today and it looks as if it will be really fascinating and enjoyable. It was reminding me of my degree, and I was even getting excited about the essay titles

As part of the session, we had to think of 20 literary works that we would want in an essential reading list for someone wanting to read a apos;canonapos; of English literature. Interested readers should have a go at this themselves
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup (apos;apos;) in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

I#39;m going along with Tiffer to one of his MA modules: literature and theology. The first one was today and it looks as if it will be really fascinating and enjoyable. It was reminding me of my degree, and I was even getting excited about the essay titles

As part of the session, we had to think of 20 literary works that we would want in an essential reading list for someone wanting to read a #39;canon#39; of English literature. Interested readers should have a go at this themselves before I post another entry explaining what I ended up with and what surprised me...


child craft olympic, deuce bigalow european gigolo movie, deuce bigalow european gigolo movie trailer, deuce bigalow european gigolo music.



Комментариев нет: