воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

disability+employment




I am really enjoying life right now. I restrict my free time to a minimal, and as much as I wish I could see my friends more, I canapos;t because of school and work. They are very understanding though. I couldnapos;t have asked for better friends ever.

So I have 4 midterms next week? Yes, count apos;em, FOUR. And I am so fucked.

Geez, sometimes I wish I could take everything back because I would have been so much further in life, but now Iapos;m stuck at OCC, praying and wishing I could leave ASAP. Boulder University, here I am

Overall, I am very happy right now. I love my job, and my phamily. My father and I are actually developing a relationship.

But I fear for my step-father, who I consider my father. GEEZ, I care so much for him, and he is completely depressed.

And my puppy, Rocha, is eleven I donapos;t know what I would do without her, honestly.

And I feel so guilty for focusing on school and work because my family is suffering. What am I to do? Iapos;m torn.

I have a BIG heart, and itapos;s chopped up and severed. Itapos;s gone so many ways Iapos;m loosing balance.

If I do this, I wonapos;t help that, or vise versa.

Why canapos;t life be so simple?

britney spears and madona kiss, disability+employment, disability+educational computer games, disability+discrimination+act.



Комментариев нет: