среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

container.dataitem format




Things I Have Done For Money

1. Washed dishes
2. Cooked food
3. Called people and informed them that their credit card payment was late
4. Cooked food... WITH FIRE
5. Assembled industrial lighting
6. Cooked food, same as the first
7. Cooked and served food for fellow students
8. Set tables and chairs for rich people at parties
9. Performed emergency repairs on over-the-road trucks
10. Fixed cars
11. Fixed more cars.
12. Removed and installed transmissions... In cars.
13. Polished and heat-treated blades for turbine engines
14. Served food to strangers.
15. Served food to (slightly different) strangers.
16. Making computers do what 270 people need.
17. ?

I want to go into politics. I really donapos;t know what the next step is, but I feel it is certain that I should get involved with a party. Thoughts?

crazy frog music, container.dataitem format, container.dataitem format date.



Комментариев нет: