понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

cane sugar ethanol production




I take back my evilmean words about rainy autumn. Itapos;s been nothing but beautiful these past days. Sunshine, mildly crisp air, colorful leaves... Whee

Doesnapos;t make Monday at the office all that much easier to bear.

Watched "Atonement" yesterday evening, thanks to my beautiful new DVD rental place membership. Very sad. But oooh, pretty pictures

I also watched "Elizabeth - the Golden Age", which was less intriguing than the first part, and a French movie about the St. Bartholomew massacre, which was so bad, I just shut it off.

Next up: "Sense and Sensibility" (again) and "Marie Antoinette" (again) and something... Hmm... Happy. Recommendations?




In other news, I loooooooooooove my new girl roommate. She is nurse and has this entire work ethic about cleaning the kitchen and... Everything is so home-like and nice now. She bought furniture for the bathroom *swoons*

crossword free guide puzzle tv, cane sugar ethanol production, cane sugar dr pepper, cane sugar cola, cane sugar coke, cane sugar coca cola.



Комментариев нет: