среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

concert date jazz uk




OK, I head out for my morning bank run when something familiar catches my eye. Itapos;s one of our rental DVD cases, laying in the parking lot. Looks rather beat up, too. I open it up and the DVD is inside, intact. Thanking my lucky stars, I drop it in the storeapos;s return slot and get back to my errands.

On the way back, I spot another disc laying in the road next the parking lot. It is another one of our DVDs and laying in the gutter is the slipsheet for the rental. No DVD case. The disc looks like itapos;s OK, and I hurry back to the store. Both discs were rented out by the same person yesterday and there are still 2 more that Iapos;m assuming is in their possession.

Now when I found the first one, I thought "OK, maybe it fell out his car, shit happens, ya know". But now Iapos;m not so sure. The 2nd disc was laying in the middle of the road, the slipsheet is in the gutter, and the DVD case is missing. THE CASE I donapos;t know if this is severe neglect or just downright spitefulness. And I know who rented from us, I remember the transaction. I even gave them a stupidly good deal on their late fees. And then they turn around and treat me like this? And people wonder why I get mad and discouraged. For all the good customers and the people that make me glad to be in this business, I get these jerks who have no respect for us, our property or the services we try to provide. It just makes me sick.

Iapos;m seriously thinking of hanging the "Back in 10 minutes" sign and going through the parking lot to see if any of our property is laying around that I might recover before itapos;s seriously damaged. Iapos;ve already flagged the guyapos;s account.

If your neighborhood anime store owner is a bit surly, itapos;s because of shit like this.

airline american coupon discount, concert date jazz uk, concert date james taylor, concert date jam pearl.



Комментариев нет: