суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

excel copying formulas




Is it even worth salvaging a friendship when it is clear that I meant nothing to you in the first place?

I feel even more worthless now than what I ever did after being with Nick. At least I knew where I stood with him. I gave my everything to what we had and you throw it in my face to persue something you said you didnapos;t even want.

Am I that worthless that I can just be dropped like a scrap piece of paper? Was everything we had just one big joke? Am I the only one who wants to keep their word and actually wants those feelings to mean something?

When, how, why, where...did it all go so awry? Explain

denis dracula st theater, excel copying formulas, excel copying conditional formatting, excel copying cells, excel copying, excel copy paste macro.



Комментариев нет: